No Products in the Cart
Easy as ABC, F to Z. Meet the Mount Adapter FTZ II, the new and improved, second-generation Z mount adapter that allows you to maximise the full potential of over 360 types of NIKKOR F mount lenses. Pair your existing NIKKOR F mount lenses with your favourite Z series mirrorless cameras, and experience even greater convenience and versatility with this upgraded solution.
Design without a tripod mount offers easier, more stable handling in vertical shooting, while facilitating finger placement.
• Can be paired unobstructed with a wide range of video and other accessories, such as a mount plate, pan head, or quick shoe.
• F lenses and Z lenses can be exchanged easily while the camera is kept mounted on a tripod.
• More compact and lightweight design contributes to reduced overall weight of the entire camera system, while also providing a smarter look and improved usability.
• AE shooting is possible with approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards.
• AF/AE shooting is possible with 94 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses.
• Maintains AE/AF performance and image quality equivalent to the NIKKOR F lens and D-SLR combination.
• Z-series’ in-camera VR* is available even when NIKKOR F lenses are attached, offering more stable composition than with D-SLR bodies.
• When attaching a NIKKOR F lens with built-in VR, both lens VR and in-camera VR work together effectively against shake by enabling three-axis (yaw, pitch and roll) compensation.
• Ensures dust- and drip-resistant performance equivalent to the Z 9 by adopting effective sealing on key parts of the adapter body.
*The Z 50 and the Z fc are not equipped with in-camera VR.
What's In The Box
1x LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap)